Autoglym Singapore, The Big Grooming Fail
I'm sure you'll agree as money do not grow on trees. And if it does for you, I would really like to know the species.
The conclusion? It is always wise not to sign up for an annual package upfront. Once again, the naked truth would only be revealed weeks after for all cars would shine with wax on it.
This was a S$270 nightmare and never will I return to Autoglym for grooming.
The 6 FAILS have been summarized by yours truly as follows:
- Grooming crew was not properly instructed by grooming consultant to carry out leather treatment. Car was not completed as agreed upon collection.
- Leather treatment was done in 5 minutes and seats were not cleaned prior.
- Ashtray was not cleared and pedals were still dirty.
- Wax at rear bumper not removed upon collection.
- Wax at certain areas of exterior missed and not removed.
- After wax removed naturally by rain, swirl marks present all over car exterior.