Comments/Discussion Forum Disclaimer and Rules
The following rules govern the comments/discussion forums presented on TarmacTyrants. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- If you participate in a comments/discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to TarmacTyrants (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on TarmacTyrants any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the TarmacTyrants discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- All comments/discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant should you wish to be contacted.
- In order to keep topics current. The repeat of previously posted material is not encouraged.
- All comments/discussion forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- To maintain a high quality content, comments/discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
- Comments/discussion material on TarmacTyrants is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through TarmacTyrants, except as permitted by the Editor, Copyright Act or other law.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the Editorial Board of TarmacTyrants.